As a Command center operator you will be responsible to:
1. Monitoring of all systems, applications and network infrastructure events using the monitoring tools.
2. Analysis of incidents based on event management matrix.
3. Escalating incidents to Level 2 support engineers where required.
4. Perform daily activities as documented in the daily checklist
5. To monitor, track and update the change management activities & routine activities
6. Ensuring that all outstanding activities/tasks are documented and handed over to incoming shift.
7. To send SMS to stakeholders for any P1 incidents
8. Activates and facilitates the Technical/Management Bridge when required
Comtel Solutions is a global Technology Services Company with a Singapore headquarter. We are the company of choice for Clients to fulfill their Technology services delivery. Our team works with Global MNC’s across industries like Banking, Insurance, Hi-Tech Manufacturing & Supply Chain to execute Projects & to run their Technology “Business as usual functions.
To design, develop, test and deploy web and mobile applications using Java/Kotlin for Android and Swift/Objective C for iOS with (or) React Native frameworks.
You will be part of a team of marketeers and enterprise sales professionals, and your role is to bridge the gap between marketing and sales and bring more senior decision makers into the top of the funnel - including converting MQLs into SQLs, etc
Responsible to effectively carry out IT professional services and troubleshooting in our expanding Customer’s IT environment.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content