Job Description :
- West (Company Transport)
- Focal point for preparation and submission of quotations
- Review tender requirements and coordinate with relevant functions to gather inputs for tender preparation and submission
- Prepare Bills of Material facilitate pricing and prepare tender packages within schedule
- Submit quotations on time
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to address clarifications/negotiations
- Coordinate contract review with internal and external stakeholders
HOW TO APPLY:
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2 to 3 years working experience in the oil and gas or related industries in tendering process.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experienced in Sales and Distribution modules in SAP or similar execution frames.
Submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Tiffany Dorjpalam Bolortungalag (EA Personnel Reg. No. R1765533, Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd EA Licence No. 05C3451) to
or call Tiffany at 6590 9953 for a discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
Current & Expected Salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Notice Period / Availability to commence work
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.