The Community Partnerships role manages and supports the organization in community outreach, to grow and deepen partnerships with FSCs, SSOs and CDCs in order to extend our services to women who need them.
This role oversees all program operations, ensuring efficient and effective development (with the Women’s Development team) and implementation for program delivery throughout the year. She ensures logistics and resources are in place for all workshops, and develops or maintains a set of operating guidelines to capture each program’s delivery process that enables operational continuity, risk management and growth of the organization.
This role works closely with the Operations team to assess effectiveness of our programs and works on improving program content, operations and delivery to ensure that the organization addresses beneficiaries needs adequately and in alignment with organizational goals and performance outcomes.
- Work closely with Operations and Corporate Partnerships to tap on our network of community, corporate and employer partners to build better quality/ more effective programs into operations calendar.
- Manage Job Readiness Program including developing new or enhancing existing programs to suit the changing needs of the beneficiaries towards organisational KPIs
- Represent the organization at community activities to enhance the organization’s community profile and influence the social service landscape towards becoming enablers for women beneficiaries in strengthening self-agency.
- Become a spokesperson for the organization towards social services, public agencies and community partners.
- Establish good working relationships and collaborative arrangements with community groups and other partner organizations to help achieve the goals of the organization.
- Highlight new or changing operational needs or advocacy points that require manpower, resources, budgetary and strategic provisions to Employment Bridging and Impact Management Manager.
As part of the Community Engagement and Partnerships team, you will assist in the development & growth of the organization through community engagement and outreach to schools and corporates through c
Job Purpose:- To increase awareness of the fostering scheme in Singapore and to recruit foster parents through roadshows and other innovative initiatives. Job Responsibilities:- • Assist in branding
Intern (Community Engagement & Partnerships) As part of the Community Engagement and Partnerships team, you will learn assist in the development & growth of the organisation through community engage
Woodlands Health Campus (WHC) Rehabilitation Department is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Senior Physiotherapist to join our evolving team. This position is suitable for a person who is int
Director, Business Development & Partnerships - KeyNote Women Speakers At KeyNote, we are on a relentless mission to bring diversity to speaking stages globally. Our people and their dedication to th
Join the Social Impact and Partnerships (SIP) team and take our APAC program to the next level, expanding its reach and impact on the lives of children and families with a focus on Learning Through Pl
Key Responsibilities Outreach and Public Education * Assist in the planning, coordinating and organising of outreach and public education events/activities * Deliver talks and workshops on Comp
What You Will Learn: * Assist in identifying partners for key shopping campaigns, including conducting market research to identify new partners with untapped opportunities * Assist in conceptualisation and pitching to partners, including brains
job description about the company The company is a global MNC that works with various banks and payment networks to deliver third-party rewards and loyalty programs and to provide solutions according to their needs and challenges. The Singapore offi
You will be responsible for Implementing priority fundraising strategies and campaigns that generate operating revenue; Generating fundraising revenue by successfully executing organizational fundrais
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content