Duties & responsibilities:
• At least 2 years of experience in preparation and cooking of Chinese and/or Malay cuisine. Must know 1 at least. If you know 2 cuisines, very good!
• Responsible for overseeing the production of Chinese cuisine for outlets
• Must know how to prepare a wide variety of Chinese menu items, including rice, noodle, soup, vegetable, and meat dishes
• You will also have to make necessary food purchases and ordering via WhatsApp
• Oversee entire kitchen operation, manage kitchen crews
• Food hygiene certified, strict sense of safety standards and protocols
• Ensure company control procedures in respect of food production, portion control and stock management are fully implemented.
Working hours: 7am to 5pm (Mon to Friday). Address: 501 Margaret Drive or 8A Admiralty
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content