- Leadership role - manage a team of up to 5
- Be part of a firm that promotes a fantastic work culture
Our client offers coworking spaces and a network of innovative communities for personal and professional growth. The Company takes pride in delivering excellent customer service.The Job
The Business Development Manager pro-actively identify new business opportunities, market positioning by looking at both macro and micro trends, external positioning and internal core competencies. You will also be the overall in-charge of all Leads and Pipeline Data in Hubspot CRM and moving/nurturing them along the customer journey
You will be responsible for:
- Acquiring intelligence and regularly report on how the Corporate Innovation (CI) scene is evolving in relevant markets.
- Preparing business reports and plans for internal buy-in.
- Contributing to the Company's external messaging via PR, social media, events and thought leadership channels.
- Co-creating the sales strategy, process and execute alongside the Head of CI
- Gathering business intelligence from the CRM database and identifying patterns, industries, stage of innovation and eventually, target groups
- Prospecting, qualifying, and nurturing leads through the entire sales cycle (i.e. CRM, EDMs, cold emails, social media, networking, events, etc.)
- Owning the outbound sales process: outbound lead qualification, prospecting, pipeline building and opportunity identification, per leads target set by the Head of CI
- Managing inbound leads.
- Achieving CI revenue targets per year through consistent hunting, nurturing and conversion activities.
- Developing a funnel with estimated conversion rates to arrive at an effective momentum for lead generation.
- Relationship building and strategizing with key clients to support the hunting and closure of new business, including cross or up-selling new products to existing clients
- Pitching and ensuring all pitch collaterals are in place for calls/in-person pitching/client’s offices.
- Attending networking events, conferences and client meetings
- Always looking out to pitch CI to industry magazines, key events, and other mass or targeted media channels
- Maintaining a live CRM system
- Establishing and developing a data analytics framework to track performance and continually optimize/refine the approach to increase conversions and other sales metrics
- Always analysing channel performance based on data, and making strategic decisions on which channels to optimise further
- You have at least 5 years work experience in Innovation Consulting, Business Development, Sales and Client-facing roles.
- You have a strong business acumen on the CI landscape in Singapore and globally - know key players, competitors, strategic accounts, trends and opportunities .
- You have exposure and experience in selling CI solutions
- You have a broad understanding of the startup ecosystem – stages of growth, key actors, venture building blocks, etc.
- You are resourceful, results-oriented, able to perform individually as well as in a team to achieve overall targets and goals
- You are comfortable with public speaking and have experience interacting with C-suite.
- You are highly adaptable, a quick learner and a self-starter with a structured mindset to problem solving and meeting deadlines.
- You get things done fast, with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- A multi-stakeholder role, you have high IQ, EQ, excellent communication skills and tact.
- Having existing enterprise and innovation networks is preferred.
Ref No: 14203411