• Monday to Friday
• High Commission (upto 5K)
• Transport allowance given
• AWS provided
• Permanent position
• Establish new sales opportunities through prospecting and organizing sales
• Service, manage and develop assigned territories
• Prepare sales quotations and proposals
• Conduct product demonstrations and presentations
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in any field
• At least 1 year of sales experience in IT
• Good presentation skills
• Good Communication skills
• Positive and results driven
• Independent and a good team player
• Build a good rapport with customers
• Some basic knowledge on IT would be an advantage
If you meet the above criteria and are seeking new challenges in your career, do send your detailed resume (Indicating your Availability Period, Last Drawn & Expected Salary) in MS Word format to
CC: [HIDDEN TEXT];
Your resume will be treated with strictest confidence.
EA Licence No.95C5411 >> EAP No. R1988506
PrimeStaff Group was incorporated in 1994 with the sole objective of providing quality services in recruitment and human resource management and development. Since then, the company has grown organically into a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions. With over a decade of experience in Singapore, we operate across the public and private sectors, dealing from permanent positions, contract roles to temporary assignments.
Assisting jobseekers and employers, PrimeStaff’s regional expertise spans across the Asia Pacific region.
Our aim is to give employers quality staffing and individual candidates greater opportunities to succeed in their careers through a broad range of contacts and value-added expertise.
We have succeeded in transforming a conventional business concept into one that embraces technology, without sacrificing that all-important personal touch.
At PrimeStaff, we’re passionate about people.
EA Licence No.95C5411
We at U3 Infotech looking for Network Engineer for one of our direct client. Someone holds CCNA certification with at least three (3) years hands-on practical experience in operating enterprise routers/switches, firewalls, load balance etc.
A minimum of 2 years as a command centre operator in an enterprise command centre, 2 years of Event Management and Incident Management experience. Monitoring of all systems, applications and network infra events using the monitoring tools.
- Develop & execute sales strategy for public sector accounts - Technical background in IT Infra, Networking and Security - Competitive salary and benefits
• Perform day to day operations of messaging environment which includes 2nd level support of escalated BAU tickets on exchange/auxiliary messaging systems (TrendMicro/Proofpoint/MDM) • Perform assessment/health checks of existing messaging infra
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content