JOB SUMMARY: The Corporate Security Lead Investigator is responsible for coordinating and investigating reports of internal theft, vandalism, fraud, threats and workplace violence. The Corporate Security Lead Investigator utilizes technology, analysis, interviewing and assessment techniques to protect and safeguard personnel, information and assets. Investigations range from routine to moderately complex.
The Essential Functions Include:
- Represent Pinkerton’s core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Plan and direct the local investigative function.
- Partner with regional and local teams tasked with ensuring a sfe and secure workplace;
- Be accountable for planning, developing and implementing Client’s investigative programs and strategies.
- Be responsible for plan, organize and conduct the investigations.
- Analyse CCTV video, access control systems and other data collection capabilities, in response to incidents in order to identify behaviours, root causes, locations, potential evidence, and/or person(s) involved.
- Collect, document and preserve video, still images, documents, and other materials connected to an investigation and maintain it as part of the investigation’s workflow and case adjudication process.
- Conduct interviews of victims, witnesses and persons of interest utilizing established interviewing techniques and skills specific to corporate investigations.
- Conduct investigations related to threats originating from external sources outside the company, and internal incidents and issues such as theft of client assets or intellectual property, vandalism, and workplace violence or threats of violence or suicide.
- Possess highly developed written and verbal communication skills, clear and precise writing skills, effective interpersonal skills - the ability to empathize and verbally connect with people during both stressful and non-stressful situations, while facilitating the accurate recollection of conversations, interactions and observations using non-threatening, non-coercive questioning and open ended conversation.
- Conduct trend analysis and develop appropriate security awareness material to reduce risk.
- Participate in training and mentoring opportunities, be willing to share knowledge with co-workers, and provide training to others for those skills and/or knowledge areas you have achieved a journeyman level or better competency.
- Be able to conduct and manage investigations utilizing both automated and manual tools, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat DC, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Bridge, Microsoft Word, Lenel, Amazon Chime, Microsoft Outlook, and a cloud-based case management system.
- Compile and publish case management metrics and reports.
- Have experience using a variety of software, including open source databases, web browsers, remote desktop, BriefCam, and SharePoint.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in relevant field with minimum six Years’ experience working in the Corporate Investigations, Law Enforcement, Security Operations, Incident Management or related field.
Competencies (As Demonstrated Through Experience, Training, and/or Testing
- Have minimum six Years’ experience working in the Corporate Investigations, Law Enforcement, Security Operations, Incident Management or related field.
- Must have a legal right to work in Singapore.
- Have familiarity with the ASIS Professional Investigator’s Manual and the (ASIS) ANSI Standard for Investigations, or equivalent qualification / experience.
- Have experienced the benefits, and understands the value, of being a team player in a corporate culture that relies on diversity and shared goals to break through obstacles and solve problems; and how one individual, who doesn’t understand or embrace these values, can undermine, divide and derail their team’s motivation and effectiveness.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Able to meet deadlines while managing multiple complex projects.
- Able to build relationships and positively influence decision making.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.