This position reports to the Customer Service Manager of the company. GATE will expose Trainee to customer management strategies of the company.
Customer Management Trainee at GATE will first gain exposure to the core competency of the company - pedagogy of teaching gifted children, understanding of curriculum design. Trainee will learn the existing methodology of our customer service management and hone essential skills of effective communication in customer service and service management.
GATE is a premier education provider focusing on talent discovery and development, harnessing both gift and grit for children 6-15 years old.
Trainee to be involved in:
1. Familiarising with organisation structure and company vision.
2. Interaction with students and parents, teachers and internal staff.
3. Learn the available offerings of the company and how the offerings tie in with the current curriculum for the students, and learn how to impress the knowledge upon parents.
4. Participation in company events.
Competencies to learn
1. Learn essential customer service skills and to apply them effectively.
2. Effective communication skills internally and externally.
3. Exposure to local and international offerings of the company.
4. Participation in major company events that provides hands-on experience in all of the above.
Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role
2. Proficient with Microsoft Office
3. Effective oral and written management communication skills
4. This position is also open to those actively seeking employment on a permanent basis prior to commencing Career Trial.
Duration of Traineeship Offered
• up to 3 months under Career Trial
• Opportunity to be offered full time employment after Career Trial
Eligibility Criteria for Traineeship
• Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
Attachment Description This position reports to the Customer Service Manager of the company. GATE will expose Trainee to customer management strategies of the company. Customer Management Trainee a
Traineeship Description This position reports to the Marketing Manager of the company. GATE will expose Trainee to marketing strategies of the company. Management Trainee at GATE will first gain ex
- Lead & motivate staff in achieving sales targets and customer satisfaction - Enforcement of hygiene regulations and upkeep of the restaurant cleanliness - Ensure excellent customer service and gue
Attachment Description This position provides the best opportunity for trainee to undergo cross-functional rotations to gain optimum exposure to different facets of the business during the attachment
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content