Reporting to the Marcom Manager/ Snr Marcom Executive, the key role of the Customer Service Assistant is to:
- Handle systems relating to shopper management and rewards programme.
- Provide assistance and general information to shoppers at the Concierge Desk.
- Handle the administrative and clerical work relating to the events and promotions at the mall.
- Handle mall redemption programs such as vouchers, premiums and parking
- Assist in customer loyalty programs.
- Assist in collating tenants’ gift voucher reimbursement.
- Assist in events at the mall, especially weekends, whenever necessary. This includes facilitating logistics set up, taking photos etc.
- Handling and administering Lost & Found items.
- Answering incoming phone calls.
- Handling Selling SISTIC tickets or provide service on similar ticketing platform.
- Assist with assigned administrative duties from Marcom Manager.
- Assist to prepare monthly duty roster (if assigned) and ensure efficient allocation of manpower.
Any other duties and responsibilities as may be reasonably requested by your immediate supervisor from time to time.
We are looking for a Customer Service Assistant to join our team. Reporting to the Senior Executive, Customer Service and work closely with internal and external parties. The individual would be respo
Requirement * ITE Certificate in Logistics or its equivalent or Graduates in any field * Knowledge of SAP, Warehouse Management System (WMS) * Some experience in Customer Service and Shipping
Company Name: Laguna National Golf Resort Club Job Title: Senior/Customer Service Assistant JOB DESCRIPTION * Assist Members and Guests in the usage of the driving range * Assists Golf-Profes
Duties: - To attend walk in customer, call-in or email enquiry on products - Provide general administrative support - Handle customer’s enquires, including resolving issues and customer feedbacks
Location: Kallang Salary: S$ 5000.00 - S$ 6000.00 Working hours: 9am-6pm 5 days work week Job scope: -Lead team to improve customer service experience -Take ownership of customer issues and
General Description: The position of the Customer Servicee Coordinator/Assistant is responsible for providing support to System and Customer Service Department as well as providing our customers with
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content