- Opportunity to join a passionate team and support them on Customer Service functions.
- Competitive compensation package with good benefits.
Our client is a game developer specialised in the mobile arcade and simulated gaming titles. With a strong team of gaming professionals in place and recent success, they are now expanding their team in Singapore.
As a Customer Service Executive, you will liaise with customers over CRM platform for travel-related enquiries and ensure they are swiftly met.
You are responsible for:
- Customers flight booking and hotel accommodation.
- Sourcing for the best rates across various travel services providers.
- Liaising with Finance on invoice processing upon booking confirmation.
- Any other ad-hoc matters assigned by Managers.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in customer service functions.
- You are able to commit to rotational shifts (day/night).
- You are proficient in verbal and written Mandarin in order to liaise with Mandarin-speaking customers.
- You are highly committed and have a problem-solving attitude.
- You have excellent customer service skills.
- Able to start immediately or on short notice will be advantageous.