- Join a market leader within the Retail Industry
- Fantastic work culture
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our client is an international integrated logistics solutions provider with a global presence and have a strong network of agency partners that has contributed to their success in the last few years. They are looking for a Customer Service cum Operations Executive to help provide excellent service to their clientsThe Job
You will be responsible for :
- Acting as the focal point amongst customers, sales and manufacturing for orders received.
- Providing strong levels of customer services and conducting order reviews, processing orders and verifying data, obtaining customer confirmations and following up on deliveries.
- Handling customer order related queries & support, liaising with key internal stakeholders for quality/warehouse issues, processing return shipment as well as repair and replacement administration.
- Ensuring regular review and prompt action on backlogs and devising plans to minimise these in coordination with other teams.
- Working closely with Team Executives as well as other support functions to provide proactive and effective general administrative assistance across a diverse range of tasks.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings.
- Making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports.
- Providing other organisational support such as ordering supplies and equipment.
- You have at least 1 year experience in Customer Service or Sales Operations/ Support role, ideally within the the Financial Services Industry industry or you are a fresher and have excellent communication skills.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Ref : 30947031