- Join one of APAC's fast-growing E-commerce platform
- Be a part of a close-knit fun team
Our client is Asia Pacific's fast-growing marketplace for authentic footwear. They aim to make the most exclusive luxury wear from around the world available to the APAC region and are now expanding their team based in Singapore.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will work on improving customer service by monitoring inbound and resolved support communications. In addition, you will also manage the order fulfilment process.
You will be responsible for:
- Handling all customer service needs and support
- Listening and responding to customers’ needs and concerns
- Reviewing or make changes to customer accounts
- Recording details of customer conversations and actions are taken
- Researching answers or solutions as needed
- You have at least 1-year experience in user support or user-facing roles
- You are able to empathize with user problems and the resulting frustrations.
- You have the ability to adapt to a dynamic, extremely fast-paced tech startup environment
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English and Cantonese to communicate with our clients across the region.