Develop and drive effective IT security compliance programs involving activities such as reviewing and developing security policies, processes/procedures and guidelines, establishing compliance with policies, conducting security reviews and audits, penetration tests, security assessment and cyber security incident management.
• Review and development of information security policies, processes/procedures and guidelines on an ongoing basis.
• Administer compliance with these policies/procedures through ongoing security reviews and audits, not limited to log analysis and security assessment of Corporate ICT systems.
• Conduct security risk assessment and develop security risk treatment plan.
• Collaborate with stakeholders for risk management, mitigation and remediation measure.
• Conduct information security awareness programs and trainings.
• Manage vulnerability assessment.
• Point of contact to assist and advise Line-of-Business for ICT security-related matters.
• Collaborate with business development and projects on the request for security clearances through collaboration with external security agencies.
• Degree/Diploma or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or its equivalent.
• At least 3 years in IT Risk Management, Governance or Compliance experience.
• Good working knowledge of security risk management, security governance framework and compliance (IT Security Audit/log review), assurance, vulnerability assessment, application security, security technologies (system hardening, IDS/IPS, firewall) or security assessment.
• Proficient in related IT industry standards/topics such as ISO 27001/5, NIST Risk Management Framework, IOT, SDLC, Cloud Security.
• Customer-focused with good interpersonal skills.
• Team player and able to work independently.
• Professional Certifications such as CISSP, ISMS, CISA, CRISC, GCEIT.
Please send your most updated CV in MS WORD FORMAT to [HIDDEN TEXT]
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1111100)
Quinnox Solutions specializes in providing search and recruitment services. We pride ourselves in delivering effective human capital solutions in the diverse field of Technology based on our keen perception of both our clients' business needs and candidates' career aspirations.
EA License Number: 06C3126
My client is an IT Consulting Firm in Singapore. As part of its ongoing commitment to grow the business, they are now sourcing for Lead DevOps Engineer to join their A-Team & be responsible for deploying various automated processes, ensuring both i
The company is a US MNC in hardware, software, cloud-based services and cognitive computing This is an opportunity for an experienced System Analyst to join the team in a 12 months contract (renewable/convertible based on performance).
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & contr
You will be responsible for Reporting directly to Chief Corporate Officer and providing support in human resources and office administration function. Reviewing, recommending, revising and implementing human resources policies and procedures.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content