As Singapore’s leading supermarket retail player and a household name close to all, we have grown with you over the years. It is now your turn to grow an exciting new career and fulfil your aspirations with us. Join us as we embark on a journey to make lives better for our customers, community, environment and employees.
At NTUC FairPrice, we offer you more than just a job. We are committed in giving our employees a rewarding career through comprehensive development opportunities. We promise a wonderful workplace culture with ample opportunities for growth at different levels of your career. Every of our 10,000 employees across Singapore is important.
If the prospect of working in an organization at the forefront of retail technology and innovation excites you, look no further.
Grow your career with us today and make a difference.
The role of Senior Marketing Analyst, FairPrice will be to apply advanced data analytic tools (statistical modelling, visualisation, and marketing optimization) to design and execute customer engagement campaigns for FairPrice Group, analyse and provide insights on campaign effectiveness. Through customer segmentation and behaviour analysis, the candidate will also ensure that members only receive marketing content that is relevant to them and through their preferred medium.
- Identifying customer segments and understanding their buying behavior, demographics and life stage
- Effective identification of potential pockets of growth, new customer segments and develop specific strategies to chase these growth pockets
- Drive targeted campaigns by working with marketing and segment steam to identify target group to increase revenue per segment and penetration rate of product
- Understand customer life time value and channel marketing spend to the most appropriate group of customers to maximize return on investment
- Maximise returns on targeted campaigns through testing of various offers and communication mediums
- Ensure timeliness and quality of end-to-end campaign execution
- Implementation of self-service analytics to the other functions within the organization
- Drive transformational change within the organization towards customer centricity and data driven decision making
- Focus will be on people with experience dealing with large datasets with heavy transaction platforms
- Demonstrated hands-on experience of optimization engines for targeting marketing offers
- Working knowledge and experience writing queries using MySQL andusing visualization tools like Tableau
- Experience working within data science teams, and product teams utilizing the latest software including capable experience with latest tools R, PYTHON would be an advantage
- Preference given to people who have worked on retail and new e-biz enabled models and how data is architected in these areas
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in database marketing, customer data analytics
- Preferably with working experience in commercial/operational decision making
- Able to work independently and manage ambiguity
- Clear structural thinking, and strong curiosity for problem solving
- Motivated, meticulous and results oriented
- Resourceful and problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and ability to collaborate with stakeholders acrossfunctions