- Work alongside the best in class
- Role that offers opportunities for career progression
- Fast-track your career
Our client is Asia Pacific's fast growing marketplace for authentic footwear. They aim to to make the most exclusive luxury wear from around the world available to the APAC region and are now expanding their team based in Singapore.
As a Growth Data Analyst you will be a part of the Growth and Marketing Team.
You will be responsible for
- Collaborate with the product team and campaign managers on growth metric tracking and performance reporting
- Aggregate data sources and centralize data reporting
- Organizing and developing data tracking mechanisms along with the Head of Growth
- Keep abreast with latest data tracking, reporting and analytics trends and tools used
- Propose and execute new data tracking and analytics processes
- Ensure data reporting meets departmental needs and timeline
- You possess a degree in Quantitative Maths or Computer Science preferred.
- You have atleast 2 years experience in a data analytics role within an Ecommerce/Marketplace platforms
- You have the ability to adapt to a dynamic, extremely fast-paced tech startup environment
- You have prior experience doing Cohort Analysis
- You have strong analytical skills and have excellent attention to detail.