The platform engineer will work closely with the network and hard-ware infrastructure stakeholders, project managers, technical teams like database engineers and source system data owners to install and the platforms, to sustain analytics and AI initiatives.
The role requires the ability to translate technical and security requirements into platform infrastructure plans, and installation documentation for solutions that power self-service analytics or AI projects. To support this, you may also need to have a good understanding of data centre operations, security, hardware and network designs.
• Design and install software solutions for Data Management, Data Visualisation, Data Warehouses or Big Data platforms.
• Collaborate closely with hardware and infrastructure stakeholders to deploy solutions in enterprise environments such as data centres or cloud providers
• Apply security and network design best practices for data analytics solutions to minimise the risk of data exposure
• Integrate data analytics platforms to peripheral applications for monitoring, authentication, alert man-agement and log management etc.
• Work closely with project manager and technical leads to provide regular status reporting and support them to refine issues/problem statements and propose/evaluate relevant analytics solutions
• Bring your experience and ideas to effective and innovative engineering, such as automation of routine monitoring and maintenance tasks
• Work in interdisciplinary teams that combine technical, business and data science competencies that deliver work in waterfall or agile software development lifecycle methodologies
• The range of accountability, responsibility and autonomy will depend on your experience and seniority, including:
1. Contributing to our internal networks and special interest groups
2. Mentoring to upskill peers and juniors
Optimum Solutions, is a full spectrum Software Solutions and a Managed Services Company. The services from Optimum are designed to deliver Enterprise Client-Server/ Multi-tier and Web based solutions across the entire value chain, spanning on-site consulting services to turnkey software projects. Opportunities abound when you work @ Optimum, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider. Our client list includes major Fortune 500 organizations. Our customers are primarily from Banking and Finance, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology, Service and Healthcare verticals.
We have got over 2200 plus consultants working with us and have developed into a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive firm with strong management, technical and financial resources and commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, USA, China, Malaysia, Philippines and India. Professional Services - Since 1997, we have been providing IT consulting professionals to major national and local firms, Fortune 500, software integrator and software development companies, and major national and local consulting firms. Managed Services group focuses on the comprehensive services on a managed mode- where the responsibility of delivery and Service Levels are undertaken by Optimum for providing a strong value to the customers. This Service enables organizations to optimize overheads and realign focus of their internal resource towards core competency and value addition areas of the organization. Software Applications & Services provides a wide range of services and turnkey solutions that run gamut from short-term focused services to long-term comprehensive, leading-edge solutions. The scope covers the end-to-end application platforms from legacy domains to web based applications.
Product & Services
Information Technology and Services
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Application, Infra, Java, .NET, BA
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & contr
As a support executive, the individual will ensure that quality support is rendered to our Customers through phone support, remote support and onsite support. The general support coverage will be for the Front-end POS system.
Reporting to the team leader or manager of the system integration and network department. The role will be primarily responsible for performing development and maintenance activity for data integration and ETL systems.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content