• Provide technology leadership for regional initiatives related to business intelligence and analytics.
• Lead and participate in design, development, implementation and maintenance of data systems and solutions.
• Develop conceptual, logical, and physical data model to support data analysis and business intelligence.
• Define and manage standards, guidelines, and processes to ensure data quality and governance across organization.
• Work collaboratively with key business and technology team to ensure that strategic initiatives are delivered successfully and that the solutions delivered are aligned to the planned enterprise IT framework.
• Build a community of practice around business intelligence and analytics and drive the adoption of strategic platforms across the group.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field.
• At least 7 years of professional experience, preferably as a solution/technical lead.
• Hands-on experience in ETL, Data Warehouse, Data modelling and Data Visualization technologies (e.g: SQL, SAP HANA, SAP BW, SAP DS, SAP BOBj, AWS S3, AWS Redshift, Talend, Tableau, Power BI, etc).
• Strong knowledge in Data integration and Data management techniques.
• Have experience with the big data solution & technology such as Azure, AWS, Hadoop, Spark.
• Strong verbal and written communication proficiency in Mandarin is required to engage Mandarin speaking counterparts with regards to both technical and business issues
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Experience working in a team to architect, design and support the deployment of critical business applications.
• Experience in one or more of the following areas will be an added advantage:
Projects within FMCG goods domain
Projects that requires integration with SAP data
Projects developed using cloud-based data warehouse technologies
About Us PALO IT is an innovation & agile development company. From Design Research to DevOps, we are in the business of end-to-end development of breakthrough digital experiences. As a community of
We are currently hiring Datacenter Architect for our Fintech Client. Duration : 6 months (possible extension to up to 12 Months depending on project requirement & performance) JD In-depth expertis
This role is responsible for the design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of enterprise data lake, data warehouse and data integration to other IT applications. Duties & Responsib
Responsibilities: * Design, build and maintain data pipelines (for real time usage or batch) * Design, build data validation and monitoring to ensure data integrity and consistency * Communic
Responsibility: * Design, build and implement end-to-end data driven solutions Requirements: * 5-10+ years of experience of designing and developing data driven applications with hands-on exper
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content