DATA CENTER TECHNICIAN ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage and perform all critical and non-critical processes/maintenances and participate in predictive maintenances.
• Basic Linux commands to troubleshoot server hardware
• Monitor and control daily service ticket activity, customer calls, and service levels.
• Resolve technical issues with server, storage, network hardware and connectivity.
• Troubleshoot hardware issues while maintaining agreed upon service levels for customer contact and resolution.
• Record, manage, and maintain accurate physical hardware inventory, including performing physical hardware audits.
• Perform hardware warranty / RMA requests.
• Coordinate deliveries and transport requests.
• Perform physical material packaging and shipping.
• Manage third party vendors within the data center to ensure compliancy, specifications and quality standards.
• Install/upgrade/replace servers, devices, or network components as needed.
• Inventory Management, Shipping, Receiving, and Asset Management.
• Assist with network cabling installation and removal to support infrastructure needs.
• Position may involve frequent typing, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, bending, reaching and lifting. Lifting requirements may range from <10 lbs. - 50 lbs. on a regular basis, with heavier weights done in conjunction with other individuals or lifting aids
Established in 1991, Collabera is one of the fastest growing end-to-end information technology services and solutions companies globally. As a $500 million IT company, Collabera's client-centric business model, commitment to service excellence and Global Delivery Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
With over 9000 IT professionals globally, Collabera provides value-added onsite, offsite and offshore technology services and solutions to premier corporations. Over the past few years, Collabera has been awarded numerous accolades and Industry recognitions including.
Collabera listed in GS 100 - recognized for excellence and maturity
Collabera named among the Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses
Collabera listed in GS 100 & ranked among top 10 service providers
Collabera was ranked:
32 in the Top 100 Large Businesses in the U.S
18 in Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses in the U.S
3 in the Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in New Jersey
3 in the Top 100 Privately-held Businesses in New Jersey
66th on FinTech 100
35th among top private companies in New Jersey
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Developer, Administrator
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Reporting to the team leader or manager of the system integration and network department. The role will be primarily responsible for performing development and maintenance activity for data integration and ETL systems.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content