Job Description :
- Salary up to $4,500+AWS
- 1-year contract (renewable)
Our Client is technologies solutions company founded in Singapore. With projects in multiple countries, they are looking for a Data Centre Support Engineer
to bring their company to greater heights!!What you will be doing:
- Monitor incoming tickets for processing from the ticketing portal or via email and respond based on SLA.
- Perform power verification, power cycling of equipment and break-fix for servers and network devices
- Mounting of equipment onto racks.
- Assist in troubleshooting physical connectivity and networks.
- Tape change based on tape rotation schedule.
- Work with vendor to resolve technical issues or supply and install of equipment or cabling.
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order
- Perform Network test and Support (e.g RFC 2544/BERT Testing, Loopback testing, DWDM)
- Perform Hardware relocation / Migration
- Perform Data / Voice circuit provisioning
- Receive / Send equipment or items on behalf of customers.
- Secondary support to DC facilities team
- SINGAPOREANS ONLY
- Diploma in IT related field
- 1-2 years of Data Centre NOC Experience
- Able to write and adjust technical documentation
- Strong analytical skills
- CCENT/CCNA/JNCIA is a MUST
What is next
- Position will be on a 1-year contract with possibility of renewal
- Salary up to S$4,500+AWS
- Work location: Paya Lebar
- Working hours: Office Hours
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
- Simply click the Apply Now Button OR
- Submit your latest Resume in MS Word Format to Joseph Yong Jei Wern (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1985360) @ OR
- Call your friendly Consultant, Joseph, at 6590 9921 or 8612 8424 (Whatsapp/Telegram/SMS) for a confidential discussion.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.