• Minimum of 4 years’ experience with the standard data science stack -- Python, Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn,
• scipy, matplotlib, NLTK, etc.).
• Familiarity with (some of) Keras, Tensorflow, Theano, R, C/C++, Java, Hadoop, or Spark a plus.
Nice to have skills:
• Experience in relevant area of scientific disciplines (e.g., machine learning, numerical methods, signal processing, statistics, mathematics, and optimization) a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills essential
• Ability to function in Linux operating system and development environment.
Established in 1991, Collabera is one of the fastest growing end-to-end information technology services and solutions companies globally. As a $500 million IT company, Collabera's client-centric business model, commitment to service excellence and Global Delivery Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
With over 9000 IT professionals globally, Collabera provides value-added onsite, offsite and offshore technology services and solutions to premier corporations. Over the past few years, Collabera has been awarded numerous accolades and Industry recognitions including.
Collabera listed in GS 100 - recognized for excellence and maturity
Collabera named among the Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses
Collabera listed in GS 100 & ranked among top 10 service providers
Collabera was ranked:
32 in the Top 100 Large Businesses in the U.S
18 in Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses in the U.S
3 in the Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in New Jersey
3 in the Top 100 Privately-held Businesses in New Jersey
66th on FinTech 100
35th among top private companies in New Jersey
Functions : Others
Industries : ITES/BPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: It Skills
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
This role is for a Design Engineer is for our High Pressure High Temperature (HPHT) R&D Centre. The individual will get a variety of experience working on both new product development and qualification activities for both subsea and surface.
• Conclude voyage contracts including contracts of Affreightment (COA), spot and others • In charge of all operational aspects of vessel’s chartered by the company • Liaise with vessel owner, charterers, oil terminal, agents and surveyors
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content