The Data scientist will be involved in building cutting edge algorithms and working with state-of-art data science and machine learning tools such as Spark, Tensor Flow and will have mastery in any number of analytic platforms like SQL, Python, R or SAS, etc.
Data Scientists with strong proficiency with statistical modeling, data mining, machine learning, artificial intelligence and working with large scale datasets, distributed Big Data Platforms for a variety of advanced analytics solutions across the Bank ranging from recommendation engines, Propensity models, customer segmentation, Graph models, pricing and more.
• B.S. or Masters or equivalent degree in Statistics, Analytics, Applied Mathematics, Operation Research, or equivalent quantitative fields preferred. Strong mathematical and statistics background.
• Experience in industry (ideally ecommerce, technology, consumer banking, telecoms, retail) and/or academia with demonstrated track record of innovative research and insight generation and implementation of insights into tools/processes delivering front end business results.
• Should have fair understanding of using data mining, machine learning techniques and recommendation Engines on large amount of data, building and implementing various statistical models.
• Good understanding of technology tools especially those related to analytics, data & modeling.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
Key skill sets required:
Statistical Programming Tool Skills: Programming experience in R, Python, Spark SAS (Base, Stats, Macro, EG, EM), or other statistical programing software.
Platform and Database skills: Familiarity with Hadoop, Hive, and Pig. Proficient in using databases like Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, Neo4J etc..
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content