Work on an exciting product that is disrupting the way people are hired
Excellent career development opportunities
Great work environment
Snaphunt is an AI-enabled hiring platform that leverages technology to source, screen, and shortlists talent with a skills and culture fit for our clients open roles.
We are fundamentally changing the way middle-senior level white collar professionals find jobs and companies hire their specialist talent and are making hiring more convenient, transparent, accurate and affordable. We have recently gone live in Singapore and are backed by top-notch venture capitalists.The Job
You will be part of our new data science team in Singapore and work to build solutions that radically change how people get hired. You will be responsible for:
- Creating predictive and prescriptive models that could have a positive impact on the business.
- Driving all data analytics activities ranging from conceptualisation, visualisation to operationalisation.
- Building, validating and deploying machine learning models (e.g. predictive, forecasting, clustering).
- Performing statistical analysis on historical data to validate models.
- Building & implementing state-of-the-art deep learning models and AI models to meet business needs.
- Working across stakeholders to identify and capitalise on opportunities to leverage data to drive business solutions.
- Leveraging Natural Language Processing to improve existing processes.
- Partnering with product/engineering to deliver machine learning models in production environment to end users.
- Providing expertise on concepts for machine learning.
- You possess an advanced degree, ideally a PHD, in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field.
- You have at least 4 years experience, ideally within a Data Scientist role.
- You possess strong knowledge of Python and R and the ability to write and execute complex queries in SQL.
- Expertise in Natural Language Processing/Text Mining, Deep Learning, Machine Learning and/or Artificial Intelligence (Neural Networks, Fuzzy Logic, Evolutionary Algorithms) would be highly valuable.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.