1) Able to handle a full set of accounts in an MNC Environment:
• Fixed Assets.
• Month-End Closing.
• Management Reporting.
• Corporate Tax.
• Budgeting and Forecasting.
• Annual Audit.
• Accounts Payables.
• Accounts Receivables.
• Assist in Treasury Function including cash flow management.
2) Deputise for Finance HOD for the following functions :-
A) Financial Management, Controlling & Reporting:
• Responsible for financial reporting (monthly, quarterly and yearly) to the Group.
• Monitor and analyse profitability including cost and loss factor analysis associated with management reporting.
• Provide effective and concise analysis of the financial position of the business to make recommendations to business leaders.
• Prepare and consolidate business plans and forecasts as requested by the management.
• Controlling in timely and accurate manner.
• Costing and overhead expenses update and variance analysis.
• Review the pre-published Financial results with Executive Director and Heads of Department.
• Present post results to team members in monthly meetings.
• Lead and prepare the yearly budget and forecast with Managers and team members.
• Provide ad-hoc analysis and reporting for effective business decision support.
• Forecast cash flow.
B) Operational Finance & Accounting:
• Liaise with operations and Shared Service Center.
• Hedge on foreign currency exposure and evaluate the results.
• Perform annual stock count.
• Preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
• Liaise with external auditors in preparation for and during annual audit.
C) Risk Management, Governance & Control:
• Ensure that effective management and internal controls are in place.
• Responsibility for compliance reporting and ensuring that significant risks are highlighted, assessed and responded to, in a timely manner (i.e. audit, bank reporting, Enterprise Risk Management, Control Self-Assessment, e-Tender, Group Internal Audit, Third Party Associates etc.)
• Maintain strong internal controls, reporting standards and ensure compliance with Group and Company’s accounting and reporting requirements.
• Any other projects as assigned by management.JOB REQUIREMENTS
Keppel is a multi-business company with a global footprint in more than 20 countries, providing robust solutions for sustainable urbanisation, to meet the growing need for energy, infrastructure, clean environments, high quality homes and offices, and connectivity.Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.Be part of our Keppel family today.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content