Job Description :
- Located in the West
- Create Solid Models and 2D drawings for the following as required by a project: Conceptual Design Layouts from inception of design (from freehand sketch/verbal instruction, marked up layouts)
- Create detailed engineering drawings for manufacturing
- Creates and reviews running procedures (document ownership).
- Calculate dimensional tolerance requirements to ensure proper assembly fit and function according to design requirements defined by engineers.
- Create complete product layouts, working from detail drawings and sub-assemblies, final assemblies and BOM's
- Work from layouts, sketches, models or verbal information as assigned by Senior Designers, Engineers, Sales Personnel or Supervisor
- Participate in customer, project and design review meetings relating to project assignments. Reports and presents information as required.
- Create mid-level engineering calculations and prepare and conduct design reviews.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Degree in Engineering with 4-5 years of industrial experience
- Full understanding of electronic data management system
- Experience as a draughtsman with knowledge of standard drafting techniques, mechanic engineering and metallurgy.
- Knowledge with wellhead product lines, oilfield environment preferred
- Self-motivated individual with good communication skills
- Good team player with ability to work with people from different level
Submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Tiffany Dorjpalam Bolortungalag (EA Personnel Reg. No. R1765533, Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd EA Licence No. 05C3451) to
or call Tiffany at 6590 9953 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
Current & Expected Salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Notice Period / Availability to commence work
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.