Able to handle premium users (VVIP);
• Able to manage Site Operation;
• Oversee the day-to-day running operations of the Deskside Engineers and/or Site Operation ;
• Oversee the scheduling and coordinate of the Deskside Engineers ;
• Oversee the training and development of the onsite engineers;
• Oversee the support for premium users (VVIP);
• Reporting needs of Onsite Deskside Support service within reports submission timeline defined by client;
• Work with client to reach service level target;
• Provide client Service Desk a daily report by 10am on the no. of resources available and unavailable per work day.
• Coordinate with Resource Manager / Site Manager on deployment of backfill to cover for absenteeism
• Need to make sure that the resources in each Site complies to the customer security & related industrial related policies and for new resources to be briefed on such requirements
• Ensure that IMAC executed are updated by next business day to Asset Management Team
• Needs to report on a monthly basis the status of the IMAC operation Site supported.
• Ensure all operational procedures are current and adhered by the operation team
• When need arise, to cover the duties of the Onsite Support Engineers and/or System Administrators
• Provide suggestions to help improve operations on an ongoing basis.
• Monitor and Track Service Levels on a daily and weekly basis
• Brief all staff on security requirements and obtain staff signed off prior to allowing them to perform duties.
• Conduct regular security education/awareness/refresher briefing (as per frequency specified by client) to all new and existing staff
• Provide monthly security governance reporting
• Responsible as the Security Focal Point for their respective teams with System Administrator Team Lead as the overall Security Focal Point to Client/Customer;
Infinite Computer Solutions is a global service provider of Infrastructure Management services, Intellectual Property (IP) Leveraged Solutions, and IT Services, focused on the telecom, media, technology, manufacturing, and healthcare industries. Our services span from Application Management Outsourcing, Packaged Application Services, Independent Validation, and Verification, Product Development, and Support, to higher value-added offerings including Managed Platform, and Product Engineering Services.
Infinite was recognized among the Dataquest Top 20 Best IT Employers in 2004, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific in 2004, Top 100 Global Outsourcing Provider in 2006 by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP), and Top 10 Global Telecom Outsourcing Provider in 2006 by IAOP.
Industry Certifications and Assessments
Infinite was successfully assessed for CMMi L5 in April, 2004. As part of its sustained focus on quality, Infinite has initiated organization wide efforts to upgrade to the next version of CMMi L5 in 2008-2009. Infinite's strict adherence to quality is also clearly reflected in it being assessed at BS- 7799 (ISO 27001) and for the ISO 9001:2000 certification. To enhance solutions by reducing defects and cycle times in support function processes, Infinite has now embarked on the Six Sigma initiative.
Telecom is our key vertical, and we aim to be a dominant telecom and media services company for service providers, equipment manufacturers, and software vendors. Infinite is one of the few companies of its size to have extensive experience with several global telecom service providers, OEMs, and ISVs.
Our footprint spans several countries in four continents offering onsite, offsite, and near-shore capabilities in major international markets. We have established our presence in most of the large telecom, and IT services markets of the world with offices at multiple locations in the U.S, as well as in the U.K, India, Singapore, Malaysia, and China. We have also been growing our development centers in India Bangalore, Chennai, and Hyderabad.
We believe our ability to grow on a sustainable basis, and maintain differentiation in the market place will significantly depend on our strength to attract, train, motivate, and retain our people.
We are listed among the Offshore 100 in neoIT 2005 Study, and were ranked 50th in the International Data Corporation (IDC) Dataquest (DQ) Top 20 Best Employer survey in 2004.
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd. (“Company or “Infinite) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Infinite is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Infinite are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without any partiality towards the race, color, gender, religion or belief, nationality, social or ethnic origin, age (described under the purview of law), differently abled, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Infinite will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of the above, while hiring or during employment.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content