Job Description :
- Salary up to $2,600+AWS
- 1-year contract (renewable)
Our Client is technologies solutions company founded in Singapore. With projects in multiple countries, they are looking for Desksite Support Engineers
to bring their company to greater heights!!What you will be doing:
- Resolve escalated support issues from Level 1 Helpdesk
- Diagnose and resolve client's computer issues
- Updating of status on the tickets assigned and closure of completed cases
- Provisioning of IT equipment for new joiners
- Carry out equipment checks
- Update of documentation and processes to ensure that they are up to date
- Support for VIP users
- Assist Team Lead in any assigned tasks
- Migration of OS to latest versions and technology refresh of old equipment
- SINGAPOREANS ONLY
- Diploma in IT related field
- Min 1 year of relevant desktop support experience
- Experience troubleshooting desktop, printer and notebook issues
- Exposure to troubleshooting and deploying Windows 7 / Win 10, Exchange and basic network troubleshooting
- Experience in supporting VIP users will be an advantage
- Very strong user and support of MSOffice
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment and commit to a flexible work schedule
- Support mobile devices
- ITIL Certification
What is next
- Position will be on a 1-year contract with possibility of renewal
- Salary up to S$2,800
- Work location: Kallang
- Working hours: Office Hours
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
- Simply click the Apply Now Button OR
- Submit your latest Resume in MS Word Format to Joseph Yong Jei Wern (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1985360) @ OR
- Call your friendly Consultant, Joseph, at 6590 9921 or 8612 8424 (Whatsapp/Telegram/SMS) for a confidential discussion.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.