• Troubleshoot for client platform related problems.
• Promptly respond to incident, investigate and provide temporary and/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated.
• Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
• Perform service request related to client platforms.
• Monitor the agreed service level.
• Document and maintain the configuration of the systems.
• Provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
• Involve in client platform implementation/upgrade project.
• ITE/ Diploma in IT/ Engineering or any related field.
• At least 1 year relevant experience in providing desktop support.
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows/Windows XP/Microsoft Office.
• Experience in providing desktop support to senior management.
Please send your most updated CV in MS WORD FORMAT to [HIDDEN TEXT]
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1111100)
Quinnox Solutions specializes in providing search and recruitment services. We pride ourselves in delivering effective human capital solutions in the diverse field of Technology based on our keen perception of both our clients' business needs and candidates' career aspirations.
EA License Number: 06C3126
Job Description : Job Scope: * Maintains a first class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are responded to and problems are addressed in a timely, efficient and professional manner. * Install, upgrade, support and troubles
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content