Local Support Services
- Resolve incidents raised by end users in a timely manner to meet service level agreements.
- Documents and implements standard operating procedures.
- Sets up and troubleshoots connectivity or performance issues related to all collaboration tools.
- Provides workstation support to local customers, resolving reported hardware, operating systems, and configuration issues through troubleshooting and research.
- Involve in the activities around PC life cycle including procurement, tagging of new assets to preparing assets for disposal.Maintains data integrity and security for workstations environment.
- Performs installations, upgrades and backups as requested/necessary.
Local Technology Coordination
- Liaison between local technology and business needs and/or client projects, providing support and advice on technical related issues.
- Champions initiatives implemented by the CIO Organization and provides feedback on effectiveness as and when required.
- Develops and delivers training to local customers on the use of technology.
- Minimum diploma in Information Technology.
- 18-24 months’ experience in hardware, software support and networking operations.
- Good working and troubleshooting knowledge of workstation hardware, Windows 10 and Office 365.
- Confident in communicating and working with customers across all levels including VIPs.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Team player and possesses a customer service mindset.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Confidential Information] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, last drawn & expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Ashlynn | R21100397