Job Description :
- Direct project's resources, develop project plan, ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget, and OP meets companys policy.
- Coordinate with stakeholder to ensure the overall success of the project. Acts as a catalyst to resolve project problems and conflicts, escalation when necessary.
- Ensures that impacted teams are involved and informed as early as possible in the project management process.
- Monitor company common activities and corporate with others managers to solve issues if any. Direct subordinate to implement the policy of company.
- Orient the challenge for each subordinate and measure the achievement.
- Make plan to develop skill of subordinate to meet company strategy.
- Monitor performance and coaching subordinate in development process, management skill and solving method.
- Support pre-sales activities, includes consulting, proposing solution and estimation.
- Graduated University in Computer Science and Information Technology or equivalent.
- 1015 years Experience in Software Development Life cycle (Requirement Definition phase, Design phase, Coding phase, Testing phase, Migration phase, Maintenance phase, and total control of each phase.). Technical experience of Java, JSP/Servlerts, J2EE, ,NET, and other programming languages.
- Knowledge of Web Application System, Server-Application-Client, Server Load distribution. Experience Project Management (Quality, Schedule, Resources, Cost, Risk etc...).
- Some specially experience in special domain is plus: outsourcing software development project from overseas customer, working onsite at customer side, working system development/maintenance for enterprises.
- Good at English in 4 skills (listening, writing, speaking and reading
- Japanese language would be a plus.