Job Description :
- Salary up to $8k
- Office Hours (Mon-Fri)
- Leading eCommerce company in Singapore
Our client is one of the largest eCommerce company in Singapore. A homegrown company, they are urgently looking for a technologically savvy DevOps Engineer
- Responsible for setting up the DevOps platform, framework and processes.
- Re-engineering current processes to ensure constant improvements in operational procedures.
- Design, develop, deploy automated tests and support high quality software build in a continuous build environment.
- Integrate automated builds and build artifacts into test environments, unit test harnesses, and code analysis tools.
- Introduce new techniques and technologies for new build systems and evolve existing systems.
- Maintain and enhance external interfaces to build systems and information.
- Assist to manage build machines, servers, and environments, and understands security concepts and processes for build systems.
- Provide design, implementation guidance and mentoring to team members in best practices, tool use, and quality assurance in software configuration management.
- Proactively identify build/release pipeline bottlenecks, diagnose, and resolve build failures, and discover new efficiencies.
- Proficient in Linux Operating System (preferably CentOS, RHEL)
- Configuration management and orchestration experience with Ansible
- Hands-on experience in setting up Infrastructure as Code (Preferably Terraform)
- Proficient in scripting languages (POSIX and Bourne) and Python
- Relational database experience (Preferably MySQL and Oracle)
- Strong in source control management with Git
- Hands-on experiences on establishing CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins (Preferably GitLab CI)
- Hands-on experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience on build automation, code quality and configuration management technologies with Ant, Gradle, Maven and SonarQube etc.
- Messaging queue experience (RabbitMQ) - Experience in Kafka is a plus
- Hands-on cloud experience is a plus
- A strong focus on business outcomes and comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
How to apply:
- Working hours: 9am to 6pm (Mon to Fri)
- Location: Paya Lebar
- Salary: Up to $8k+AWS
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Joseph Yong Jei Wern (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1985360)
or call your friendly Consultant, Joseph, at 6590 9921 or 8612 8424 (Whatsapp/Telegram/SMS) for a confidential discussion.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.