• Responsible in content development for a variety of marketing channels, including but not limited to corporate website, blog articles and case studies
• Craft marketing and branding collaterals, including brochures, posters, videos, presentations, posters and eDMs
• Manage effective marketing initiatives such as e-newsletters, campaign posters and eDMs
• Oversee corporate branding on all platforms including digital media, and ensure accurate representation of corporate identify across the company’s activities/initiatives.
• Ad-hoc support on company related events
• Develop, launch and manage digital marketing initiatives and campaigns (organic and paid) to increase brand presence and awareness through online advertising networks (Google AdWords), Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook etc.)
• Oversee social media strategy to engage followers and garner new followers
• Manage and maintain website and blog with scheduled posts and campaign
• Craft/edit copy for email marketing campaigns and content for blog and social media channels and increase lead generation
• Track and analyse website/blog traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
• Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
• Continually work on improving ranking of blog/website through Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Acquire insights in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
• Arrange webinars and events
• Update and maintain Intranet via Sharepoint
• Degree in a relevant discipline from an recognised institution
• Minimum of 4 to 5 years of relevant Marketing/ Marketing communications experience
• Diploma holders with good work experience are welcome to apply
• Digital marketing experience is necessary and content marketing is a prerequisite
• Basic understanding of web analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics) preferred
• Knowledge of HTML coding, MailChimp, Hootsuite, WordPress, Google Analytics, SEO/SEM, B2B Social Media Platforms, email campaigns, and Marketing Automation advantageous
• Basic design skills (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator) advantageous
• Excellent communication skills
• Experienced in creative content writing
• Experience in using Sharepoint previously advantageous
*We do not charge our candidate any referral fees*
If interested, please forward updated resume to [HIDDEN TEXT] with your last drawn salary, expected salary and notice period.
EA Reg No.: R1441803 | Globesoft Services Pte Ltd | EA License No. 12C6296
Emerio, an NTT communication company, is a leading IT solutions and services organization with deep roots in South East Asia.
We provide a suite of solutions and a large stack of IT services to our clients in the Banking and Financial Services, Education, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, and Social Services domains. With over 2,200 employees we have been providing comprehensive ICT solutions, provisioning and management of IT infrastructure and business applications, data analytics, data visualisation and IT professional services for the past 18 years.
Our brand values are REAL. Reliability, Efficiency and Adaptability is the basis of Long-term relationships with our clients.
Functions : IT
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content