WHO it's with:
Our Client is a leading international content marketing agency focusing on in-flight entertainment content. They have over 100 employees across several offices globally.
WHAT it's about:
The Digital Marketing Manager will be reporting to the General Manager and will be working closely with the Managing Director based in Singapore. Key responsibilities of the role involves executing EDMs, SMS and Social Media campaign directly, and managing delivery partners who focus on programmatic direct and retargeting campaign execution.
WHAT you'll need:
WHY you'll want it:
- At least 3 years’ experience in executing display, programmatic and Social Media campaigns in Publisher environment
- Good track record of tenure from previous roles
- Demonstrable skills in Facebook Business ads Manager and DCM/ DV360 (a must!)
- Knowledge of digital tools and analytical skills, ideally using a well-known DSP such as The Trade Desk or DoubleClick Bid Manager, Google Analytics and dashboards
- Excellent communications skills as he/ she will be the centre of all digital campaigns
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with the sales team, clients, partners and senior management.
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint for weekly reporting
- Immediate availability or short-notice period (preferred)
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for career stability and long term tenure. Their work culture strongly encourage work-life balance amongst employees.HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane at +65 6372 9444. (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1325376) LI-DB1