- Attractive Salary & Benefits.
- Strong opportunities to progress your career.
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent.
Our client is one of the top e-commerce companies with a presence in almost all major cities and have an average of approximately 700 million visitors every quarter.
We believe in innovation and the ability to constantly reinvent ourselves with time, keeping in pace with the latest and greatest technological trends in the world.
The JobYou will be responsible for :
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with business priorities.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Planning and executing CRM, marketing automation and lifecycle marketing initiatives.
- Measuring, monitoring and analysing the effectiveness of email marketing activities against goals (ROI & KPIs).
- Driving performance marketing via Display Ads, Google Ad Words, SEO/SEM and PPC.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You have at least 5 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing within the Internet industry.
- Experience within Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Startup Experience, CRM/ Loyalty Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Content Management Tools (eg. Magento) and Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.