- Regional role covering Southeast Asia with an international professional services firm.
- Develop, implement and integrate digital marketing strategies.
- Make a positive impact by making the lives of clients simpler through innovative ideas.
Our client is an international corporate business solutions firm with a growing presence in Singapore and Hong Kong, working with high-net-worth individuals, organizations and entrepreneurs. In Singapore, the Company offers professional services from the incorporation of businesses to business license applications, etc.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will develop, implement and integrate digital marketing strategies to achieve marketing and business development objectives.
You will be responsible for:
- SEO implementation and optimisation including keyword research and content development.
- Conducting key research into the digital activity of target markets and audiences and understanding users digital behaviour.
- Developing, managing and implementing digital marketing campaigns.
- Analysing, monitoring and optimising online campaign performance, taking into account various sources of data and insight.
- Interpreting and analysing Google Ads Data, competitor research and keyword analysis to highlight digital solutions.
- Supporting the build of digital marketing campaigns, considering Hubspot, CRM and Sitecore.
- Writing and managing the distribution of email marketing campaigns using workflows
- Planning, overseeing and coordinating paid and organic social media strategy, communications and campaign implementation.
- Creating a custom user journey for specific target audiences and markets.
- Managing and resolving day-to-day issues on websites including content updates and improvements to the user journey.
- Attaining key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate and increase conversion and engagement.
- Carrying out AB testing to drive quality online conversions
- Liaison with digital agencies.
- You have at least 3 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing within the Professional Services industry.
- You have a specialist Diploma / Degree in Digital Marketing.
- You have editing and writing skills including the ability to devise and edit content for various digital platforms.
- You have advanced knowledge of a range of digital marketing channels and techniques.
- Experience within CRM/ Loyalty Marketing, Digital Transformation/ Change Management, App Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (eg. Hubspot), Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics) and Other.
- You are a clear and concise communicator, able to explain digital strategy results and improvements coherently.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data and have good problem-solving skills.
- You are adaptable and thrive in dynamic environments.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- Experience of CRM systems, Microsoft Dynamics knowledge is preferable.
Ref No: 58372202