Digital Marketing Specialist
- Work on Omnichannel B2B campaigns across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram to drive inbound leads for sales teams.
- Understand Google Ranking algorithms & Website data points for microsites, PWAs and stand-alone customer apps and improve Google ranking.
- Manage MarTech Platforms/Solutions (Search console, Analytics, Cookie, DataStudio, Tag manager, Browser based ads, Remarketing & Custom Affinity)
- Understand Inbound Marketing and create ecosystem for Inbound user journey
- Plan and execute affiliate, SEO, PPC, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Establish Data Integration with various Marketing/Advertisement platforms using API
- Understand Marketing Data Automation to deliver real time report
- Work on cross-platform User attribution through Advertisement
- Work closely with front-end developer to manage website ranking by deploying digital marketing best practices Understand User behavior & data points to deliver better engagement on Websites & Advertisement
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative digital growth strategies with Head of Marketing.
- Ownership of all google advertisement and analytical tools for the company and for key customer accounts.
- Work with sales and marketing on user insights on Digital marketing campaign performance and corrective steps to improve ROI.
- Collaborate to develop a focused SEM strategy that leverages both organic and paid search channels relevant to B2B and B2C business.
- Perform market research and competitor Ad words data in the region to benchmark against.
- Intrinsically manage dynamic Google AdWords bidding with extensive knowledge in CPC campaigns.
- Collaborate with UX/UI team, Marketing director to ensure quality score and engagement score of every landing page and campaign pages are at an all-time high.
- Conduct thorough keyword research, analysis and selection for both SEO and PPC
- Prompt the marketing team when it’s time for fresh web content when visitor engagement needs a boost.
- Use existing technology platforms (HubSpot & Emarsys) to create lead workflow automation that aligns with sales processes.
- Benchmark and define KPI’s to measure success.
- Work with marketing content specialist to execute the right digital marketing content coherent with Google’s keyword planner and Google trend for landing pages, emails, ads, blog posts, technical papers, case studies, infographics, etc…
- Develop systematic lead generation funnels that flow through the Lead to Opportunity to Deal pipelines on CRM.
- Perform A/B split testing to measure techniques and optimize conversions
- Set up conversion tracking for calls and clicks to gain full understanding of ROI and cost per acquisition
- Manage PPC bid and budget strategy
- Develop and analyze monthly performance metrics report
- Demonstrated experience in digital, affiliate, SEO, PPC, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Knowledge on API & Data Integration techniques from 3rd party platform
- Working knowledge of Wordpress & Website functionalities
- Working knowledge of Marketing technology solutions
- 4 - 6 years of experience in online/digital marketing that include:
Working knowledge of multi-geo, multi-bid advertisement platform
Experience in marketing automation platform like Hubspot, Marketo
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage,
inform and motivate
In-depth working knowledge of Google Analytics
In-depth working knowledge of an email marketing provider and affiliate network (e.g. Emarsys, MailChimp,
Constant Contact, Linkshare, CJ)
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
In-depth experience in Google RLSA, DKI, dynamic bidding.
In-depth working knowledge to setup and manage internal cloud CRM such as Pipedrive, FreshSales or Zoho
Ability to setup, train and manage ChatBots for lead-generation.
Manage website Lead-gen UX and dynamic campaign landing pages to drive demo requests and form fills.
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement