About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
- Develop, track and manage delivery of Analytical solutions and capabilities for supporting ESG initiatives (net zero, transition finance etc.)
Provide expertise and support in developing and deploying analytical models & insights for CCIB, specifically on ESG related analytics. Explore and analyse relevant data sources, both internal and external. Embed analytical solutions in the business strategy so that insights and outputs drive income as per CCIB Strategy and P&L targets, specifically Drive Client-centric analytics with in-depth engagement:
- Client Lifecycle Management (Acquire, Activation, Cross Sell/Up Sell, Retention & Win-back)
- Enable scientific &ldquotest and learn of new analytical solutions
- Assist in development of new Alerts & Opportunity use cases and to improve the existing stack
- Assist in development of descriptive analytics especially dashboards on ESG (irrespective of the platform)
- Drive client profitability analysis and optimization
- Drive client and product profitability prediction
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Identifies, assesses, monitors, controls, and mitigates risks to the Group
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Assist the CCIB DCDA team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Product owners and sales team
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Tertiary qualifications
- Domain Experience (CCIB Business, Channel or Product Knowledge) Preferable
- Good Business Knowledge
- Hands on modelling Experience Preferable
- Good communication Can seamlessly translate analytics outcome into business strategy and vice versa
- 12 Years of Mandatory Analytics application usage experience - Python, Data Bricks, Tableau, MSTR
- Mandatory Excel Knowledge
- Basic understanding of CRM principles, analytics automation, P&L forecasting and understanding of data structure (large data handling capability)
- Good PPT & Documentation Skills
- Data Bricks
Visit our careers website