- Lead the APAC Marketing function with a pioneer in Online Travel space
- Work in an innovative, fast paced environment
Our client is a well-known travel search engine with headquarters in Singapore and strong operations in UAE and APAC.
Their top-ranking mobile app helps travellers search and compare results with hundreds of airline, hotel and online travel agency websites.The Job
As Director, Growth Marketing APAC, your responsibilities include:
- Leading Marketing strategy and end-to-end campaign execution
- Working with cross-functional teams (product, marketing technology, backend, etc) to establish a growth marketing roadmap and digital marketing strategies and also planning marketing campaigns and supervising delivery and optimization.
- Leading marketing innovation and contributing to thought leadership
- Being the expert and driver for growth marketing, staying on top of the latest Google/Facebook/ad networks features and technologies, driving pilot campaigns with new features/products, testing and scaling for robust growth.
- Leading the Marketing Technology team
- Introducing new automation and personalization solutions to increase marketing efficiency and also implementing and managing innovation-led growth and optimization.
- Running Performance marketing/SEO/ASO/CRM initiatives
- Running integrated marketing campaigns across all major online channels to scale up revenue and lead content managers to curate offers, build content calendars and create inspirational and effective content.
- Leading Brand Marketing and Marketing Communication
- Initiating and executing brand marketing activities and also managing brand communication channels, power brand recognition and customer retention in key APAC markets.
- Leading Partnership marketing and Influencer marketing strategies
- Spearheading partnership marketing initiatives and creating an internet influencer strategy with effective measurables.
- Measuring Campaign performance
- Defining success metrics and leading the adoption of latest measurement tools and models.
- You have experience in running campaigns with Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Google Ads Manager, Google Display & Video 360, Google Studio, Google Tag Manager.
- You have created effective marketing plans and digital marketing campaigns with prior success in growth marketing.
- You can use tools such as Tableau, Appsflyer and Google Analytics.
- Prior experience in marketing technology and basic programming (SQL, Python, HTML) skills, would be advantageous.
- You possess solid knowledge of web and mobile app attribution techniques and you have an aptitude for technology and are social media savvy.
- Solid knowledge of the digital landscape in Asia, is a must.
- You possess advanced analytical skills and an ability to interpret data which makes you a strategic thinker with strong problem solving skills.
- You are a driven individual, with an ability to consistently meet multiple deadlines.
- Strong English language skills, both verbal and written are a must.
Ref No: 66830091