- Responsible for administrating safe, smooth and effective wet slip docking, fueling, maintenance and housekeeping by the Marina Service Crew & Marina Supervisor
- Responsible for administrating to ensure the maintenance of vessels, equipment and marina operation office in such a manner that they may be aesthetically and operational at best within all legal requirements
- Plan for & schedule the maintenance and repair on all pontoon systems, both floating and fixed within the allocated budget.
- Maintain discipline and proper conduct of all marina staff, captains and crews of vessels berthed in the marina as per the Marina Berthing Regulations.
- To ensure that all MPA notices and circulars are filed and information are disseminated to all boats berthed in the marina.
- To ensure that all request from boaters’ i.e. port clearance, crew list and immigration request are done.
- Optimise the allocation of berths in order to fully meet the operational /financial requirement as directed by the Management.
- To prepare and review all marina operations SOP bi-monthly
- Licenses and insurance - ensure timely renewal with appropriate approvals and follow up on any action plans
- Application/Renewal of port clearances and port dues and ensure that billings are documented by the Marina Administrative officer.
- Billings for boaters through the MMS, assisting the Marina Administrative Officer in her absence.
- Assist the Marina Administrative Officer in updating of the berthing status. Ensure that all boat movements are made known to the marina administrative officer.
- Assist in any operations where temporary shortage of help creates a situation.
- Assist in updating the Marina Administrative Officer on the berthing status & boat movements.
- Manage berthing contract – annual review of contract terms, liaise with Group Legal on terms, obtain management approval for changes or deviation, define timelines for boaters’ acceptance, check accuracy of contract details especially ratesJOB REQUIREMENTS
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in the Marine Industry
- Possess the Powered Pleasure Craft Driving License
- Have good knowledge on First Aid and Safety and basic Fire Fighting knowledge,
- Proficiency and manning in VHF and UHF base radio operations.
- Know about Harbour Regulations, contractual provisions.
- Well versed executing in Immigration and Marinet clearances.
- Knowledge of local waters and the waters around Riau islands, East and West Coast of Malaysia.BUSINESS UNIT
Keppel Land Limited
Keppel is a multi-business company with a global footprint in more than 20 countries, providing robust solutions for sustainable urbanisation, to meet the growing need for energy, infrastructure, clean environments, high quality homes and offices, and connectivity.Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.Be part of our Keppel family today.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content