Candidate will be a Software Engineer with Microsoft .Net programming skill involve in system enhancement and maintenance support. He/She will liaise with business analyst, business user and fellow engineers from integration systems for providing the appropriate support to the systems related to Finance or Insurance processing.
Candidate must be able to communicate well with both internal and external partners.
Candidate is responsible for overall development of solution using .NET framework. Candidate is a full stack engineer with experience in programming client and server software, stored procedures, databases, standard software development life cycle which include testing and deployment of program at various stages.
1. Effectively turn requirements of enhancements, projects into developmental activities.
2. Design, develop, test and implement programs and components in web-based applications, stored procedures
3. Involve in design, coding, testing, and maintenance production systems.
4. Performance tuning SQL's, application programs and instances.
5. Manage on-going and new enhancements and development in new projects for the respective applications are inline with the development approach with the use of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
6. Ensure adherence of development practice, standards and updated documentation
7. Manage incident from production and successive problem fixing in maintenance work
8. Monitors and manages the production support to ensure incidents and problems are managed within set SLAs
1. Minimum 5 years of application development experience using .Net technology
2. Solid understanding of modern web technologies, languages and frameworks
3. Proficient in handling complex requirements and turn into computation logic
4. Full stack developer and able to perform analysis, troubleshooting and proficient is system design and solution
A. Good understanding of software development life cycle
B. Post-production support experiences
C. Experience in Finance or Insurance systems
D. Experience in developing batch scripts (Windows)
E. Experience in incident/bug reporting and tracking system like Remedy, Jira, etc.
F. Experience in other technical skills like Java, Python, Micro service, Cloud is an added advantage.
G. Experience in Insurance domain is preferable.
PROFESSIONAL / TRADE QUALIFICATION
- .NET certification or training
a. .NET platform/framework
c. RDBMS like MS SQL, MYSQL
d. Web application design/pattern like MVC, Single page application
e. SQL, Stored Procedures
f. Web Services like RESTful APIs, JSON, SOAP, XML
a. Clear communicator with excellent oral and written skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals.
b. Possess the personal attributes: willing to learn, integrity, trust and credibility.
c. A good listener, customer oriented, strong interpersonal skills.
d. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, Strong problem solving skills
• Minimum 5+ years of ASP .NET development experience in a project management and technical architect role, with at least 1 full cycle ASP .NET implementation of comparable scale and complexity in a l
Job Description * Responsible for developing / transforming to Cloud native Applications for Enterprise customers * Collaborate with product managers and developers and define product direction
* Minimum 8+ years of ASP .NET development experience in a project management and technical architect role, with at least 2 full cycle ASP .NET implementation of comparable scale and complexity in a
* 5 days work week / Good career advancement / Work Life Balance * ( High Pay + High Bonus (up to 5 month) X 3 Permanent Role Opening * * Responsibilities: • Application development an
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content