E-Commerce Business Development Manager
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Leadership Role
Our Client is a web technology and solution provider that aims to help small and mid companies to quickly implement IT and e-commerce solutions effectively and professionally. Their range of services and solutions are designed to meet the needs of SMEs in Singapore, keeping in tune with the unique requirements of their clients.
- A real understanding of the online strategy – Traffic, conversions, sales, customers subscriptions, lifetime value of customer etc.
- Big picture understanding of traffic – demographic targets, search engine traffic, paid online traffic, media buying, affiliate marketing strategy etc.
- Interpretation of key analytics & interpretation of important data, making key decisions based on data - strategy, resource allocation, expenditure, etc.
- Financial planning – understand how all the above directly impacts on the overall financials.
- Understanding customer experience and online customer conversion. Ensure engaging customer experience is delivered online and maximize sales by constantly working to improving conversion rates.
- Understand the importance of list marketing (email lists, social lists, etc). Maximize conversion rates and sales through list marketing.
- Plan and develop strategies and execute initiatives for revenue growth using marketing channels and tools, i.e., Email-Marketing, Content Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, and Site Engine Optimization, etc.
- Work closely with business partners, i.e., product suppliers.
- Update and submit weekly business reports and quarterly business forecasts to our Management team.
- You possess a minimum of JLPT N1
- You have relevant experience with marketing programs (i.e., E-mail, affiliate, SEO/Content marketing, etc.) and web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- You also have relevant experience with B2C E-Commerce.
- You have the ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- You are passionate about staying up-to-date with the market trend and requirements.