E&I Technician (12 hours rotating shift)
• Responsible for equipment and instrumentation calibration and maintenance (corrective, preventive, predictive) of plant and other manufacturing and warehouse equipment in comply with the Site Safety and GMP procedures.
• Perform either 12-hours day shift or Non-shift works. Support operation (day/night shift) if needed.
• Responsible for support the equipment qualification such as walkdown, punchlist, commissioning, IQ on any new project.
• Responsible for execution of work order and record job performed via MAXIMO system.
• Manage and lead contractor, vendors and service providers to perform maintenance works.
• Take part in continuous improvement efforts/projects or JDI.
• Carry out other work or task as directed by Engineer or Manager.
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience in Pharmaceutical/Food/Petrochemical/Chemical/Nutritional or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• ITC/NITEC/Diploma in Electrical & Instrumentation or related discipline or GCE N/O/A Level with more than 3 years’ experience
Kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft word format only to [HIDDEN TEXT]
Please indicate in your CV or email the following: -
• your current salary:
and expected salary:
and notice period:
and reasons for leaving:
Ho Yat Chan,Sebastian
EA Personnel Registration No. R1109190
EA License No. 06C5281
Functions : Marketing & Communications, Sales/Business Development
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: All
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content