Job Description :NCS
is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) and communications engineering services provider across the Asia-Pacific region. We are headquartered in Singapore and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Singtel Group. We have in-depth domain knowledge and unique capabilities that create business value for customers. We offer a broad range of services, including consulting, systems development and integration, business process outsourcing, infrastructure management and solutions, and technology solutions.As a System Engineer, the broad area of your job responsibilities will cover the following:
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Plan, design, install, test & implement systems in accordance to specifications & service level. Where relevant, perform the necessary system programming & configuration.
- Manage systems changes through established change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Conduct root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
- Monitor the agreed service level (.e.g. service request, system availability),document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Plan & implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Provide systems related technical advice to customers or project team.
- Ensure the management of ICT systems adhere to established ISO20000 and ISO27001 processes/ procedures, ITIL best practices and methodologies where applicable. (check with t)he rest of eng.
- Manage budget, resources and schedule for system implementation /operation activities
- Established facility management standards/best practices to ensure operation consistency across project/facility management teams
- Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology, Electrical / Electronic, Information Systems or equivalent discipline
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in server administration
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess initiative with positive working attitudes and customer services oriented
- Good experience in Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy
- Preferably experience in Commvault/Symantec Backup Products / Trendmicro /Symantec Anti-virus products
- Certified in Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA), ITIL or equivalent
- Knowledge with EMC storage and application tiers, IIS, Databases