Elastic Search and Application monitoring – SRE Engineer
• Implementation and administration experience in Elastic search and Open APM tool sets like Prometheus, Grafana, Jaeger etc.
• Development skills with experience in real time, distributed and highly secured environments. Experience in one or more of the following: Java Script, Java , Python or Go Lang.
• Sound knowledge in pillars of observability – metric , logs and distributed tracing. Familiar with Open Tracing and Open Telemetry standards.
• Build custom applications to automate the workflow. Integrate the interfacing applications via APIs.
• Strong hands on experience in Linux platform, containers, experience in configuring reverse proxies, SSL/TLS.
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tool sets like bitbucket, Jenkins, JIRA.
• Understands key SRE concepts such as SLI,SLO, Error Budgets, MTTD, MTTR.
• Minimum of 5 years technology experience (preferably in the financial industry).
• Strong, committed and reliable team player, able to take direction but also willing to contribute to discussions on design and strategy.
Responsibilities: * Implementation and administration experience in Elastic search and Open APM tool sets like Prometheus, Grafana, Jaeger etc. * Development skills with experience in real time
Job description DevOps Operation for PAX PAX is Bank's inhouse-built trading system. It is a critical system that operates from Monday to Friday, spanning across multiple geographies. 1) Taking L
· Provide service for full SDLC, including requirement gathering, design, coding, unit testing, system testing, documentation · Spring Boot Development for the Web Application using Polymer · Supp
•Application development: Implement high performance grid computing solution leveraging AWS serverless designpatterns. This solution is working in conjunction with murex trading system • Understand
Java full stack developer with must have UI developing skills preferably on React Or Polymer JS. Level of experience: 4+ years to 8 years · Java 1.8 and above. [ Good to have Java 11] · Spring (
Role and Responsibility: 1. To provide quality day-to-day L2 Production support for Java/Web-based application. 2. To coordinate and support infrastructure maintenance activities. 3. To manage im
Responsibilities • Involve in delivery of end to end software development life cycle • Drive the delivery of global components and solutions, design and integrate them in various stages of software
· Minimum 3 years proven working experience in security system integrator environment · Hand-on experience with HSM, PKI and PAM products · Hand-on experience with Safenet/Thalesh/Gemalto HSM's
REQUIREMENTS: • Hands on experience in implementing data integration processes, designing and developing data models and building in detail ETL/ELT processes or programs. • Contributed in at least
• Perform record creation and system updating in Bank’s operating systems relating to Secured Loans. • Process documentation check, loan disbursement, loan servicing activities, loan redemption, fee
Unsecured Loans product manager support executive role - Manage first line response to product and customer enquiries from touch-points and support units. - Contribute plans to grow Unsecured Loans
Job description Infrastructure Management · Drive infra project life cycle – Server provisioning to Cutover. · Work with infra and app teams on requirement gathering to implementation. · Review a
1. Adheres to defined incident and problem process and escalation when needed, as defined in the escalation matrix. 2. Notifies participants in the Incident and Problem Management process when stand
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content