- Develop embedded software for Radio, Radio-Navigation or Connectivity (Wifi, Bluetooth, GSM / 4G LTE features based) products to meet OEM customer requirements.
- Involvement of software development life cycle (project planning, requirement definition and analysis, architecture analysis and definition, design, implementation, integration and validation), field-test and maintenance of the embedded software.
- As technical contact partner for customer.
- Lead technical discussion and align technical content with supplier.
- Responsibility for the consistent and transparent of software planning.
- Identify specific technical risks & problem and manage counter measures.
- Masters / Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science or Computer Engineering with minimum 2 year's experience in embedded system development.
- Diploma holders with minimum 3 year’s experience in embedded system development are also encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with right experience in embedded system, driver development, software architecture design, Real-Time Operating Systems shall be considered.
- Self-motivated with a strong passion in embedded software development work.
- Knowledge of Embedded Linux, Windows CE, uITron, mobile network protocols, shell scripts, and UML2.0 will be an added advantage.
- Willing to travel overseas frequently.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13680
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [HIDDEN TEXT]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239