- Responsible for validating the software on automotive products like instrument cluster, display solution, central input devices, and control panel.
- To be involved throughout the software development life cycle (quotation, project planning, requirement analysis, software test strategy definition, software verification/validation and software quality assurance)
- Analyzing software requirements, validating software, and assist in analyzing and defect tracking to ensure that the products are released successfully
- Involve in continuous improvement in the software validation process and methods
- Degree in Engineering with 5 years of experience in embedded software testing environment.
- Experience in automotive industry will be an advantage
- General programming knowledge (C/ C++, C#, or NI LabView)
- Experience in software development life cycle and test methodology
- Good analytical skill and detail-oriented for test preparation, execution, reporting and defect analysis
- Experience in handling equipments like oscilloscope, frequency Generator, programmable power supply
- Knowledge of automotive communication protocol (CAN) will be an advantage
- Willing to travel overseas for training and/or work assignment on short notice.
- Candidates with the right experience in embedded functional test and test management will be considered for the senior position
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13681
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [HIDDEN TEXT]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239