About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%26#39;s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%26#39;re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.Job Purpose
The Engagement lead is responsible for developing and executing the Engagement strategy and plan which sits under the overall C%26amp;E plan for the SuccessFactors, for the Release of Employee Central and Compensation modulesThe Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy and Approach
The Engagement activities wil be targetted at leadership teams and the end user population to drive user adoptions. This will be separate from the training activities that will be provided to HR stakeholders.Engagement Activities
People and Talent
- Works with the Programme/ Project Managers (PM), Business Analysts, Design SMEs, HR Comms, other Change %26amp; Engagement managers and Business stakeholders across HR to achieve the project%26rsquo;s goals
- Provide strategic and tactical advice to drive sustainable change and partner with external vendors (where applicable) to successfully deliver th project%26rsquo;s objectives and benefits
- Create and implement the Engagement strategy, roadmap and execution plan. This will feed into the overarching C%26amp;E strategy and plan
- Produce and own high quality and high impact materials within the C%26amp;E plan that drive user adoption and sustainability of change initiatives:
- Stakeholder identification, assessment and engagement across locations and functions
- Develop a tailored end user engagement strategy to target specific stakeholder groups, to drive adoption, using the Change Impact assessment as a foundation
- As the project evolves, incorporate lessons learned into the engagement plan and continuously improve our engagement initiatives
- Ensure identified business impacts are adequately addressed through business readiness plans, and engagement
- Work with the rest of the C%26amp;E team to ensure consistent content and messaging across engagement, training, commuications and knowledge management
- Support the execution of business testing, including User Acceptance Testing, Service Rehearsal Testing etc.
- Partner with Group HR communications to ensure key messaging and communication/ engagement strategy is aligned, consistent and utilizes standardized formats
- Collaborate with leads from other HR and business projects to manage interdependencies, identify synergies and coordinate deployment.
Regulatory %26amp; Business conduct
- Promote and embed a culture of openness, trust and risk awareness, where ethical, legal, regulatory and policy compliant conduct is the norm
- Guide, support and develop team members on change management approach and methodologies where required
Our Ideal Candidate
- Comply with the highest standards of regulatory and business conduct and practices as defined by internal and external requirements
- Understand and ensure compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines including those governing securities activities, company law, anti-money laundering, terrorist financing and sanctions; the Group%26rsquo;s policies and procedures; and the Group Code of Conduct
- Take personal responsibility for understanding the risk and compliance requirements of the role
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk and compliance matters
- Embed the Group%26rsquo;s Values and Group Code of Conduct to ensure adherence with the highest standards of ethics. Comply with relevant policies, processes and regulations, as part of the culture
- Managing adherence to risk management protocols as it relates to internal and external events
- A proven track record managing successful change, engagement/communication efforts for global business and workforce transformation projects
- 10+ years of change %26amp; engagement/ communications management, transformation experience; prefer experience within a large international, dynamic organisation
- Experience working within Human Resources and/or Financial Services preferable
- Familiar with agile methodologies and ways of working
- Evidence of prior experience managing and influencing stakeholders at senior levels
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and ability to adapt to different styles according to target audience
- Demonstrated a proven record of success at both an individual contributor and team leader, identifying and addressing stakeholder needs in the following areas:
- Creating high quality presentations and other communications materials tailored to intended audiences
- Demonstrating commitment to continuous improvement through innovation, simplification and leveraging industry-leading best practices
- Communicating effectively via multiple channels and with impact to all levels of internal audience
- Planning and executing complex training and business readiness activities to prepare users for system and process changes across multiple geographies
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.