Job Description :
Singtel, Asia’s leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values – Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence – shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate should have/be:
- Product evaluations, upgrades implementations, project tasks for systems/network expansion, support, and monitoring systems
- Designs and manages the execution of high quality implementation plans with considerations of factors such as the technical landscape, business drivers and operations, and the schedule requirements of various stakeholders.
- Performs software patch loading, configuration changes, system and service testing of software/hardware updates, upgrades and roll-out new related products and services.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with system vendor(s) for the delivery, testing and timely implementation of new software, hardware and modules.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with internal integration teams for integration requirements, implementation and deployment.
- Responsible for multi-vendor/multi-device/platform implementations with geographically dispersed partners, Vendors and/or other service providers.
- Develop and review test cases for the service based on functionality and operational requirement based on the Functional Specification and Scope of work.
- Participate and prepare Tender Specification, Statement of Work and evaluating vendor proposed solution in the Tender (ie RFI, RFP & Award), if required.
- Accountable and manage Change Management, Patch management and Configuration management.
- Ability to lead troubleshooting efforts for complex network environments to identify and eliminate network or system configuration issues.
- Ability troubleshoot and perform root causes failure analysis for software, hardware and network faults related to the service nodes.
- Develop, build and maintain automated regression test suites.
- Support Product team to create new service class classified market segmentation.
- Provide Technical Solution, Impact Analysis, Testing Product, Time plan details.
- Create Tariff business and Configuration change request.
- Create Policy QOS/ EPC LDAP rule configuration for data package.
- Create / Configuring QOS resource profile.
- Degree in Engineering majoring in Computer Science, IP networking or Telecommunications/Mobile Communication. Preference for those with certifications in networking (i.e. CCNA/CCNP), SIGTRAN, Network Security, Programming.
- Relevant experience in the computer networks or telecommunications industry, especially in the role of service delivery or operations on PCRF, OCS or VAS system.
- Experience in computer networking, shell scripting and database commands.
- Knowledge of 3G and 4G telecommunications technologies, protocols and standards.
- Ability to communicate and conduct presentation effectively in both verbal and written English.
- Good interpersonal skills, leadership qualities, critical thinking, problem solving skills and strong teamwork are essential.
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.