Job Description :
Up to S$2,500 + TPT Allowance + incentive + AWS + VB!!!
Company Currently Expanding with Exciting Projects - Great Opportunity for Career Growth and Prospect.
Leading Semicon MNC / Central / Monday - Friday /8 hours working
Ability to travel at short notice to oversea.
Our client is an established and leading Semicon MNC, looking for suitable candidates to join their growing business as a Technical Engineering Assistant.
- Technical aspects
- To inspect, service and maintain our company's crimping tools, machines and equipment to ensure they remain in tip top condition prior to shipping to our customers
- Provide on-site after-sale service such as repair, replace spare parts and provide technical education to the customers who may encounter technical issues when operating our crimping tools, machines and equipment
- Troubleshoot, analyse and recommend service or repair methodology on the crimping tools, machines and equipment to the customers whenever there is a technical breakdown affecting their production operation
- Overhaul and inspect conditions of crimping tools, machines and equipment returned by the customers
- Engineering aspects
- To investigate along with our sales departments, quality engineers in Japan and customers to quickly identify the root cause, provide our investigation findings and/or product handling recommendations whenever there is a product defect raised by the customers
- To prepare and provide environmental survey reports such as conflicting minerals reports, restricted hazardous substance reports and material survey reports etc to our customers
- To prepare and provide product technical specifications to our customers to facilitate their evaluation and consideration
- Min. Diploma in Engineering, Quality Assurance, Quality Control or equivalent.
- Min. 1 year of working experience handling technical, enginerring duties etc.
- Ability to travel at short notice to oversea.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Location : Kallang
- Working days : 5 Days
- Salary : Up to S$2.5K / Negotiable (Salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications)
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we
would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Eric
Chin Joan Wei (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1879929)or call your friendly Consultant, Eric Chin, at 6590 9929 or 8143 4795 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected Salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Notice Period / Availability to commence work
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using,
retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!