- Lead on-going technology projects for Enterprise Windows and Wirtualisation environment to enhance the performance, security, recover-ability or continuity of operations
- Recommend and implement new technologies for Enterprise Windows, virtualization, cloud services and software defined data center.
- Review/propose of Enterprise Windows and Virtual server design decisions to ensure that application hosting solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scaleability, maintainability, reliability upon deployment
- Contribute to the development of the architecture road map for Enterprise Windows, virtual server platforms. Support projects from a technical aspect and provide guidance and direction to less experienced technical staff and vendors including installations and upgrades of Operating System, backup/recovery strategies, and high availability configurations
- Operate server automation solutions and enterprise-wide scripts using tools
- Provide performance analysis and tune systems. Utilize software and hardware tools to identify, analyze, and diagnose complex problems and factors affecting performance
- Create technical standards and architecture specifications
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Strong systems engineering skills with Enterprise Windows (AD/ Cluster/ HA/ DNS/ DHCP)
- 8 years + of experience supporting IT infrastructure in a large organization with at least 3 years of project management experience
- Must have demonstrated a technical proficiency in Enterprise Windows, MCSE certification is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Technology Infrastructure vendors, and associated product/service offering
- Knowledge of industry technology trends
- Knowledge of IT security, Risk Management and Security Controls.
- Proven ability to work well in a challenging technical environment, with ability to multitask whilst delivering high quality solutions
- Team oriented and team player
- Ability to function independently
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845