Job Description: Environmental Technician (Indoor Air Quality)
- Collect and analyse air samples from indoor and outdoor environments, or collect and study multiple types of sources at multiple locations.
- Test samples that have been previously collected in a laboratory environment using specialized equipment and procedures.
- Set up, calibrate, stock and utilize laboratory equipment and consumables as and when required.
- Maintain regular calibration of sampling and/or laboratory equipment.
- Record accurate sampling observations and data to provide to management
- Work independently with minimal supervision or closely with a team of individuals across various disciplines or seniority levels.
- Keep detailed data reports of all sampling information collected.
- Thoroughly understand various sampling methods and how different methods can obtain different results.
- Diploma/Degree in Environmental Science, Facilities Management, or related qualifications
- Environmental engineering, Lab Environment, Environmental Science, Analyzing Information, Equipment Maintenance
- Attention to Detail, Research Skills, Reporting Research Results, Environmental Law, Site Development, Sales, technical reporting and consultancy.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH A HIGH-PERFORMING TEAM AND DREAM TO SHAPE A BETTER WORLD? We are looking for passionate engineers about real world engineering, particularly in the field of water infrast
Job Description The job scope for this role are as follows and may evolve with time and technologies: * Energy audit, certification and compliance * Sustainable building design & build * Net
Responsibilities * Manage and complete Environmental Impact Assessments, Noise Impact Assessments, and studies for environmental planning * Conduct water, air and pollution control studies. Air
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute to achieve the rapid on-site detection of environmental pollutants in waste materials and high v
Assist Assistant Manager and Executive, Environmental Control in the management of outsourced environmental services like pest control, solid waste management, sewerage management, general cleaning/hy
A Research Assistant position is available in the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Job Description: This position is under the research pr
Quality Environmental Management System Engineers (Customer Quality Engineer) Location: Woodlands Loop Working Days: 5 day per week Working hours : Monday to Friday, 8.15am to 5.30pm Salary : $2,8
Responsibilities: . Assist in planning and implementing safety, health systems and policies . Plan, organize, and implement WSH requirements for all premises as per legal requirements and organizatio
SUMMARY The Program Coordinator will have the opportunity to be a part of Conservation International Singapore's dynamic work in environmental education and urban sustainability. They are expected to
The candidate will lead water-related environmental studies for the project on waste plastics on road. This includes sample collection, preparation and analysis for the organic and inorganic matters,
Responsibilities . Work close with senior management and marketing team to develop ESG Strategy for Sunray . Regularly monitor group company compliance with the company / shareholder's ESG requireme
A Research Fellow position is available in the Maritime Energy and Sustainable Development Centre of Excellence, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singap
[Order Number: 2209-0903K] # Must be experience in Manufacturing environment Responsibilities: * Ensure compliance to Corporate EHS Policy, implement actions to drive compliance and improvements
* Diploma/ Nitec from the recognised institutions * Registered ECO with NEA at least 3 years of working experiences in the construction industry, candidate who has 1 or 2 years working experience
* 5 days * Tuas * Attractive company benefits and incentives Interested applicants can also send your resume to [HIDDEN TEXT] and allow our Consultant to match you with our Cl
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content